Senior software engineer
£35,000 – £45,000 pa
A Senior Software Engineer required on an immediate start basis within the Lancaster area. This role is highly varied and will include but is not limited to the following skills –
- Minimum of 5 years of industrial C#.NET experience
- Experience designing, maintaining and optimisation of SQL databases
- Experience with Web API or MVC
- Experience with XAML & WPF
- Good team worker and able to communicate effectively both verbally and written, good organisation skills are vital for this role.
Experience with any of the following will prove advantageous but is not essential, training will be provided where necessary.
- Knowledge of HTTP, REST API, Windows server
- Experience with cryptography mechanisms and standards
- Proficient with Git/GitLab and/or similar sub version control tools
- Good working knowledge of test driven development, unit tests etc.
- Experience of developing software for healthcare applications
- Networking technologies including RTSP, RTP, TCP/IP, UDP
There will also be an element of travelling for customer and project meetings both in the UK and Europe. If you are able to meet the above requirements or have any specific questions then please contact Natasha McCrone at firstname.lastname@example.org.