Rinicare’s Mobile ECG PRIME System (Pre-hospital Information and Monitoring E-system) is aimed at GPs and nurses to record ECG traces either in GP surgeries or during home visits. The Rinicare Mobile ECG System contains a medical grade touchscreen tablet that runs Rinicare’s proprietary PRIME software and a 12-Lead wireless ECG sensor. The data and information can be transferred to the GP’s computer running the PRIME client application for easy access and record keeping. Alternatively the ECG System can be used directly with the GPs desktop where a tablet is not required.
A matchbox sized 12-lead Bluetooth ECG presents many features for its diminutive size. As a Holter ECG the device is splash proof to prevent damage when worn for 24h monitoring and does not obstruct a patient’s movement as other larger devices would. Overall features and specifications are listed below:
- Available with interchangeable 2 leads, 5 leads and 10 leads (12 channel)
- Interfaces: Class 1 Bluetooth, USB
- Battery: rechargeable, lasts up to 48 hours with continuous logging
- Frequency response: 0.05 to 150Hz (-3dB)
- Sampling rates supported: 125, 250, 500Hz
- Dynamic range: +/- 5mV · CE marked